Within our life span everyone direct or indirectly need of fix credit.
Within our life span everyone direct or indirectly need of fix credit .
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to be contacted, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We also may send marketing materials and emails that you can always opt out off.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do use an SSL certificate
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via phone call
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the 3rd business day after the date on which you signed the contract. Simply send a copy of this document, with the word 'CANCEL' across the top, via certified mail to one of our offices.
**Although file and administrative setup will begin immediately, no corrective work will be done on the file until the expiration of the three day right of rescission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE-The client(s) engages the services under the below mentioned terms and conditions:1) Client(s) Commitments & Terms:
ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
cannot perform the service provided without obtaining copies of the credit reports and all correspondence from the credit bureaus.
Clients agree to provide all relevant and requested documents in a timely manner to ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
We ask that all documentation be provided as soon as reasonably possible. Generally we need this information within two (2) business days.Clients understand that ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
has no ability to dictate the decisions clients make regarding financial decisions that may impact their credit report, credit score, and/or other financial responsibility(s). Clients cannot and will not hold ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
accountable or liable for any actions , and/or consequences regarding their past, present, and/or future decisions that may impact their credit report, credit score, financial situation, and/or standing(s) with any financial, or otherwise, institution and/or company.Clients agree to pay ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
for the services rendered.Lack of payment will suspend all work on their account.LTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
will work with any customer’s seeking to resolve billing or service issues so long as that customer contacts our office as soon as reasonably possible regarding their billing or accounting issue(s).the success of this service will be dependent on the completion of the above mentioned client(s) commitments. Clients understand that failure to compete all of these activities will void the service guarantee, refund, and warranty. 1) Disclaimer:There are several limits to the work of ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
which the client(s) should be aware. Because each case can vary, ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
cannot guarantee any specific or individual results on a client’s case. Because each case is different, there is no precise timeframe that can be reasonably disclosed. Credit Bureau reports as well as other relevant documentation provided us becomes property of ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
. A client agree to waive all rights to obtain copies of the correspondence sent to the credit bureaus from ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
2) Our Right to Suspend or Terminate Services: We can, without notice, suspend or terminate any Service at any time for any reason. For example, we can suspend or terminate any Service for the following: (a) late payment; (b) denied payment transaction;(harassing/threatening/abusing/offending our employees or agents; (d) providing false or inaccurate information; (e) interfering with our operations; fusing/suspicion of using Services in any manner restricted by or inconsisten with the Agreement and Policies; (g) breaching, failing to follow, or abusing the Agreement or Policies; (h) providing false, inaccurate, dated, or unverifiable identification or credit information or becoming insolvent or bankrupt. 3) Arbitration & Mediation: In the event a dispute shall parise between the parties to this contract, agreement, and/or services, it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator's award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.(a) "Disputes" are any claims or controversies against each other related in any way to or arising out of in any way our Services or the Agreement, including, but not limited to, billing services and practices, policies, contract practices (including enforceability), service claims, privacy, or advertising, even if it arises after Services have terminated. Disputes include claims that you bring against our employees, agents, affiliates, or other representatives or that we bring against you. It also includes but is not limited to claims related in any way to or arising out of in any way any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory.(b) If either of us wants to initiate a claim to arbitrate a Dispute, we each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, a description of previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all relevant documents and supporting information, and the proposed resolution. Notice to you will be sent as described in the "Providing Notice to Each Other Under The Agreement" section and notice to us will be sent to: ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
. We each agree to make attempts to resolve the dispute prior to filing a claim for arbitration. If we cannot resolve the dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then we each may submit the dispute to formal arbitration.(c) Unless we each agree otherwise, the Arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and will take place in the county of the last billing address of the Service.Exceptions To Our Agreement To Arbitrate Disputes: Either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court. In addition, this arbitration provision does not prevent you from bringing your dispute to the attention of any federal, state, or local government agency that can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf.No Class Actions: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASS WIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.No Trial By Jury: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ULTRA CREDIT SOLUTIONS
subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies harmless from any claims arising out of or relating to your actions, including, but not limited to, your use of the Service and any information you submit, post, transmit, or make available; failure to safeguardyour information, or other account information; or violating this Agreement or any policy referenced in this Agreement, any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
fix credit is our main service. Through the credit repair process legally we fix your credit.
Our mission is to repair your credit, re-build your credit and get your higher credit score
fix credit is our main service. Through the credit repair process legally we repair your credit.
fix credit is our main service. Through the credit repair process legally we repair your credit. There will be no annoying unwanted creditors call.Your credit score will be higher again. You will be very happy and hassle free peaceful life.
If you think your credit repair is expensive just try to buy something with BAD CREDIT